Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm really hard to find - hiding out in the Witness Protection Program everybody!

----- Original Message -----
From: Murray Trachtenberg
To: Jeffrey J. Niederhoffer
Cc: CLARE PIEUK
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:01 AM
Subject: MMF et al v. Belhumeur et al

Attention: Jeffrey J. Niederhoffer
Attention: Clare L. Pieuk

Mr. Pieuk attended at my office on March 14, 2006 and left a Notice of Intention to Act in Person with my assistant.

I draw your attention to Queen's Bench Rule 15.02(3). A Notice of Intention to Act in Person must provide the address for service and telephone number of the party acting in person.

The document prepared and served by Mr. Pieuk does not satisfy this requirement.

I am requesting Mr. Pieuk serve an appropriate Notice of Intention to Act in Person forthwith.

Yours truly,
MNT/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home