Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Here it is - what a piece of ....!" - it's coming!

Tanis/Good Day Folks:

Currently I'm transcribing all 23 pages of Counselor Trachtenberg's tome (i.e. Amended Statement of Claim) filed on behalf of the Plaintiffs (seventh posting from top of main page). As soon as it's done I'll double back to add my comments after certain paragraphs in bold, blue italics so you'll be able to see for yourself what a piece of .... it really is with holes big enough to simultaneously drive a bulldozer and semi tractor-trailer through!

Murray Norman Trachtenberg first sent my then attorney Mr. Jeffrey J. Niederhoffer a copy way back in October 2005. On May 1, 2006 Mr. Trachtenberg and I argued before Madam Justice McCawley an extraordinary Court Order [Paragraph 2 (a) Statement of Claim] and Interim and Permanent Injunction [Paragraph 2 (b)] Murray was seeking on behalf of his client. I submitted my arguments in a Motion Brief with a lot of background for Madam Justice McCawley so if she were not familiar with how the current MMF leadership operates, she sure would be after reading it - must have been a bit of an eye-opener for My Lady.

My Motion Brief now forms part of the official public record and, as such, will be available to the Justice who presides when this case goes to trial before a jury. Please stay tuned - I'll let you know as soon as everything has been completed on the posting. Those attending next Wednesday's Candidates Forum organized by the Stonewall, Manitoba MMF Local will have full access to the information long before the meeting.

One quick question. Can anyone confirm which Provincial Board of Director proposed the Motion to sue www.CyberSmokeSignals.com and who seconded it? Further, when was it done? I think I know but would like to be sure before going public with the information.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home