Tuesday, June 20, 2006

More election campaign shenanigans?

Tansi/Good Day Folks:

We're currently verifying a report Yvon Dumont campaign posters (as well as some pro-Dumont candidates) have been replaced by those supporting David Chartrand in the Dauphin/San Clara area of the province. To the anonymous tipster we strongly recommend you contact the MMF's Chief Electoral Officer but better still your local RCMP Detachment. People have been charged for that kind of activity in past federal/provincial elections.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clare, I had the same thing done to me when I ran for VP for the Winnipeg Region a few years ago and I seen the person that was covering my posters. Guess who, "STAN COOK" he is the most distructive person anyone can ever meet. When I read your blog, I immediately thought about "STAN COOK". This is the person that should be investiagted on and charged. He'll do anything to get David Chartrand elected. You know who I'm Clare.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home