Saturday, July 29, 2006

We are so very sorry Mr. BiG KAHUNA - please don't come looking for us!

Ernie Todd has left a new comment on your post, "Ah yes, the good Ms Mayer!"

Just to be clear in case there is any misconception, the Mayers and I are not friends of any sort. I have never met Ella, spoke with her on the phone once or twice, that was an enlightening experience to say the least.

I have come across Nelson less than a dozen times in my life but he is not my friend. I am courteous towards him as I am with the majority of Metis people I encounter but he is not my friend. Also, it took 32 years of steady weight training, without ever taking steroids, to gain these 18" arms. I hope to still have them when I am 62.

I will be signing as a member of the IMFC of Winnipeg, next week and rest assured I will be there when they have a meeting. I am looking forward to meeting Ella.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. TBK:

Thank you for writing. After our mid-September 2005 meeting at Tim Hortons I don't know how I got it so bloody wrong - you said such nice things about the Mayers. Nevertheless, you now have a credit for one "full-Nelson" but first you'll have to catch me (Boston Marathon finisher 1975, 1978) plus I'm a little wiser! Trust me Mr. Kahuna you won't have those big 18 inchers when you're 62 - the laws of gravity kick in about 60 as everything heads south.

Sincerely,
Clare L. :Pieuk

P.S. Once you meet Ella you're positively going to love her!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gasped when I heard that Arnold Asham was contemplating running for a board position at the IMFC.

Considering his checkered past, as documented in previous CyberSmokeBlog articles, it’s beyond my comprehension how such a financially irresponsible individual could even be considering running for any position of responsibility within our Metis community. If you think things are bad now at the IMFC if MMF poster boy Arnold Asham ever gets elected you may as well close the doors.

I’m not sure what the prerequisites are for running for office at the IMFC but I sure hope it includes the submission of a criminal record check. I challenge Mr. Asham to present one. The challenge is now out there but like most slimy critters Arnold will probably crawl back under his rock.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to be clear, the meeting we had was to discuss a fund raiser for your legal defence fund, as recommended by someone we both know. I have only met you once & that was the time.

If you or anyone else is interested in hiring the CWF for a fund raiser of special event, I am available, plus I offer Youth Workshops on Crystal Meth prevention & awareness, as well as several other issues of importance & offer pro wrestling training starting in Sept.

If you saw the Venturing Forth program, you would see what I am all about.

The last time I spoke to Ella was to offer my condolences for the passing of Nelson's brother Armand who used to wrestle as The Warrior. I do not know how to get a hold of Nelson, so I called Ella. It's a respect thing.

Jeff Richard is a man of his word & if he even needs my help, all he has to do is ask.

Take Care

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home