Friday, September 15, 2006

CyberSmokeBlog urgently seeks Polish translator!

Eddie has left a new comment on your post, "Bananas? You want bananas?"

Very nice. Maybe we exchange links? http://mragowskiemolo.blogspot.com - my blog. If so then write me on mail, or speak in comments on my site.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yak - she - myish? Dobra dein!" or as we say here in Canada, "How's it going eh?"

Nice pictures Eddie - some cute "little foxes" you devil! Jeez, you guys sure seem to like to "poke back" those "piwa" (beer/brewskis)! Not a problem, as soon as I have a chance I'll link your blog to this site. We definitely need a Polish connection so you can help us develop the first Metis Local in Warsaw.

Comrade Pieuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home