Thursday, October 12, 2006

Everyone supports Judith!











Belinda: "How's it going Bill - eh?"
Bill: "You sure have nice eyes Belinda!"

Belinda & Bill: "We're voting for Judith!"

Tie: "How's it going eh? GO LEAFS GO!" Go Judith Go!


Peter: "HA! HA! HA! After you dumpted me Belinda I became Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister. Please call me Peter, Condeleessa."

Condy:"Hi Peter! Good Luck on October 25 Judith. I'll try to call from Washington after the polls close but can't promise. I'm really busy these days working on the C-a-n-a-d-i-a-n file!"

Ray St.Germain: "Dat you Jimmy H?"

Cyber SmokeBlog: "For GOD sakes,Rachael, you're getting on our nerves. Now that you've made us all sick the least you can do is vote for Judith our all C-a-n-a-d-i-a-n candidate!"

"Uncle Joe:" C-a-n-a-d-i-a-n Comrades: "Vote for Judith or else! Americanski capitalist Rachael, you're starting to get on my nerves too woman - definitely not good!"

The only thing we can all agree on is vote for JUDITH CAMERON (RM of Gimli-Riverton) on October 25, 2006!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home