Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"I know the MMF is under close spending scrutiny ....."

Tansi/Good Day Folks:

The following was posted by Terry Belhumeur webmaster and owner of www.CyberSmokeSignals.com. The statement, "I know the MMF is under close spending scrutiny ....." is genuinely eye-popping. Perhaps Mr. Belhumeur would like to elaborate precisely what this means for internet readers.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 11, 2006

I am having trouble believing that the MMF and David Chartrand are still intent on spending money suing me. I was assured by Don Roulette (prior to the MMF elections) and a few other Metis people from head office that they wanted this damaging lawsuit to just go away and that if I stopped publishing all things adverse to the MMF it would.

I have no will left to fight for anything political. I was drawn into this thing by other parties and forced to attempt to defend myself as best as I could without the benefit of legal council. Now I get a letter from Murry Trachtenberg telling me he is ready to start with the "Examination for Discovery" phase.

What a waste of time since I have nothing on my part for him to discover. I hate the thought of going through all the crap again of informants leaving me material at secret places. I know the MMF is under close spending scrutiny after what some who are being sued did but I assure you it was not me. If any Board Members are reading this please contact me confidentially and lets put this to rest.

If not then I guess no one cares.

For all those who support me, I am not selling out. The correct way to change any government is through voting. I urge you to use that method if change is what you desire. Only if one is backed into a corner should one come out swinging.

Terry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fool! The only story here is that Terry actually believed Roulette.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha , the mmf is going to sue you losers to kindom come!!!!!!!!!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home