Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Count your blessings and bridges!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post, "I am C-A-N-A-D-I-A-N!"

Hi Clare,

As you know I Rene live on the lower mainland of British Columbia and there are a lot more than two bridges.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rene,

The article was sent to us anonymously by someone who probably doesn't live in B.C. By the way, how many bridges are there? Is it true what the rest of us hear - your province grows the best weed?

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi clair
You got that right about the
best weed But what i hear about
my poor x country mem Metis
Sounds like they could use some
of this good weed that they grow
out here for what they put up
with in manitoba When it comes to metis my opinion same out here

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home