Sunday, February 11, 2007

Neechi Foods joins grocery wars!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post, "The Safeway-Sobey wars heat up on CyberSmokeBlog!"

Yeah I wish I could shop at Safeway or Sobey's but when I walk out my door all I see is Neechi Foods and the Indian & Metis Friendship Center so that's where I shop plus the odd time Giant Tiger or the Dollar Store. I wish I could shop at your luxury places. Oh well you know everything eh?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Anonymous:

Thank you for writing. Like you the previous reader probably doesn't know everything either eh? But at least you've discovered one of Winnipeg's best kept little secrets - Neechi Foods a really neat store! It's not what you've got rather how you choose to manage and enjoy it.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home