Sunday, May 13, 2007

As posted by Terry Belhumeur on www.CyberSmokeSignals.com!

May 13/07

I received no reply from anyone so now its time to see what hurts the most. Since I do not wish to leave myself open to more ridiculous actions from a defunct corporation, which claims to represent me, I will now be starting a campaign from the inside. The two things a non-profit corporation needs are political goodwill to keep the money flowing and public donations to offset any shortcomings in those dollars. The tens of thousands spent harassing me will be peanuts compared to what will transpire. Tracktenberg, through the MMF CEO (now who is that?) will see this as a threat. It is not a threat. That part is over and now we commence with action.

Only those on the gravy train will know since it is their gravy which may run a little watery in the near future.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

















Terrence Paul Belhumeur

Versus



Murray Norman ("$Billable Hours$!") Trachtenberg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home