Sunday, May 06, 2007

As posted on www.CyberSmokeSignals.com!

May 5/07

I was totally satisfied with letting sleeping !!!! lie but that is not to be the case from the MMF's side. Since they have resurrected there rediculous lawsuit against me for nothing other than owning a website, I might as well start using the site again. Mr trachtenberg is calling for a discovery hearing. Does he not understand that for all your money he will be wasting, I do not and was not involved in the posting of any malisious material. I am simply the owner of a website and as such I took precautions to try and minimize my liability by having a noted Metis Lawyer oversee what was posted on my site.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------















TERRENCE PAUL BELHUMEUR

Versus



Murray Norman ("$Billable Hours$!") Trachtenberg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home