Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Bring it on!" ..... George W. Bush

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Introducing Tide's new industrial strength stain remover!"

Looks like Davey Boy was able to get his buddy Clem re-elected. Can anyone say "TEFLON." He's gonna getcha Clare.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Anonymous:

Thank you for writing. No one is TEFLON - look at what happened to Conrad Black and former New York City mob boss John Gotti who died in prison. Remember, I still have legal access to I,574 pages of highly incriminating/embarrassing documents to the MMF leadership, the Plaintiffs and their lawyer Murray Trachtenberg.

Mr. Trachtenberg obtained a Court Order (last year) forcing me to turn them over to his care. I could have appealed the decision, but it will only come out at trial why I didn't. Trust me, I had my reasons.

When I expressed my concern before Justice Deborah McCawly they might be shredded or otherwise "mysteriously disappear," Her Honour repeatedly assured me they could be subpoeaned at trial. If your're reading this Mr. Trachtenberg, and I know you are, you better be able to produce each and every one otherwise your Plaintiffs and you will have mega legal problems!

So you see Anonymous you got that part wrong - there's a very fine line between the hunter and the hunted! Win, lose or draw at the end of the day David Chartrand will know he was in a real fight. Besides, he's got a thousand times more at risk than I do! No one is above the law not even him.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

The "TEFLON Don" John Gotti Getting Life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home