Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Metis Nation of Alberta election - September 2, 2008!


Hello,
My name is Bev Weber and I am a candidate for the position of Vice President of Region 3, in the upcoming Métis Nation of Alberta Election.
The positions of Provincial President and Provincial Vice-President will be chosen by Métis from the Province of Alberta. Each Region will also select their Regional President and Vice-President. Election day Is Tuesday September 2nd, and I would encourage you to participate in the democratic process.
I am including this link http://www.buffalospiritgifts.com/ which will allow you to get to know me as a candidate.
The link also includes information for Ephram Bouvier who is running for President of the Region, and for Ron Jones who is a candidate for the Provincial Vice President position.
(When you visit the site, Ephram and Ron have a page listed on the right-hand side).
Also on the right-hand side is a page called, "Who I support" which includes a link to current President and also Candidate for re-election as Provincial President, Audrey Poitras' website.

Marlene Lanz, current President of Region 3, who has been active as a our representative in Region 3 for 12 years is retiring and her letter to members of the Nation is included as well in a right-hand link on the buffalospirit site.

For further information please visit the Métis Nation of Alberta website at at
http://www.albertametis.com/ or call 1-800-252-7553.

Thank you for taking the time to review my website. I am asking for your support at the polls on September 2nd. Please forward this email to other Metis friends and relatives to let them know of the upcoming election and let others who do not have email access know about the election. It is important to vote and be counted!

I apologize if you have received this multiple times, having trouble with my e-mail.
Bev Weber
Candidate for Metis Nation of Alberta
Region 3 Vice-President

My contact information is on the buffalospirit site if you have any questions or comments and you my e-mail me at mail@buffalospiritgifts.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats happening with lrcc and repay

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home