Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Picture, picture who's got the picture?

Tansi/Good Day Readers:

We e-mailed a copy of The Waxing Moon's (http://www.thewaxingmoon.blogspot.com) Rachel Westfall's letter to us mentioning she was not the source of the party picture plus our posting, "The case of the Yukon Gold!" to Mr. Bruinooge. After an exhaustive search of his site we still couldn't find it. However, we did get this automatically generated response. Guess we'll have to hope Truth To Power (http://www.accesstoinfo.blogspot.com) will solve the mystery.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Constituent,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I value constituent feedback as it helps me to better represent Winnipeg South. If you have not already, I encourage you to visit my website: www.voterod.com. If you would like information about the election campaign, please contact my campaign office at 989-8180. Please note this response is simply to acknowledge that I have received your email. Constituents' questions will be answered as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Rod Bruinooge
Member of Parliament for Winnipeg South.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home