Friday, January 29, 2010

"Frank Godon is spot-on!"

The Public Eye (Truth To Power - www.accesstoinfo.blogspot.com; vicpopuli1@gmail.com) has left a new comment on your post, "Let the revolution begin voters!"

I believe Frank (Godon) is spot-on with his translation; at least, it accords with that provided by my own source. However, I submit - respectfully - that he is being much too literal in his interpretation of the picture's symbolism.

Every picture and photo I publish relates, at least on some metaphoric level, to the post alongside which it is published. Read the e-mail, think about what Clare (Pieuk) says in it, and the meaning of the picture should become clear. To readers who are interested in pursuing this further, I will drop two hints, which are not as blatantly unhelpful as they may seem at first:

(1) When viewed in the light of Clare's comments to Bob Cox about the nature of the MMF, the reader should notice the incredible ironic humour involved in my using this particular image

(2) I am emphatically NOT intending to say that the MMF leadership is analogous to the top-hatted fascist depicted in the poster; in a way, my meaning is the exact opposite.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Populi:

On behalf of our readers thank you very much for contacting CyberSmokeBlog with your additional comments.

Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home