Saturday, September 25, 2010

Don't miss the debut of Eliot Spitzer's new show!





David Beckham Affair Is Real Spitzer Madam Says
September 23, 2010

Rumors of a David Beckham affair continue to heat up. Just one day after a 26-year-old ex-call girl claimed to have bedded the soccer superstar, another woman has stepped up to defend the shocking allegation.

Kristin Davis, the infamous madam who played a key role in Eliot Spitzer's sex scandal, has given new details about the alleged Beckham affair to In Touch. Davis says former prostitute Irma Nici "called me and asked if I could supply one of my girls for a threesome," Davis told the magazine. "Per her request, I sent a 'brunette with curves' at the rate of $2,400 cash. The next time we spoke, she informed me that the client was David Beckham."

Meanwhile, Beckham's management company intends to sue In Touch over the story. "Sadly we live in a world where a magazine can print lies and believe they can get away with it," a spokesman for Beckham said yesterday.

Beckham has three sons and has been married to Victoria Beckham, once known as Posh Spice of the Spice Girls, for 11 years.

Scroll down for more from In Touch. The magazine's latest issue has additional details.

Ex-"Manhattan Madam" Kristin Davis, who is running for governor of New York, confirms to In Touch that married soccer star David Beckham had sex with former hooker Irma Nici in 2007. "Irma called me and asked if I could supply one of my girls for a threesome," Davis says in a statement. "Per her request, I sent a 'brunette with curves' at the rate of $2,400 cash. The next time we spoke, she informed me that the client was David Beckham."

Davis went to jail for her part in former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer's dalliance with prostitute Ashley Dupre. But Kristin tells In Touch in a statement, "Since my arrest, I have not disclosed any of my client details, and I continue to be dedicated to confidentiality, with the exception of Eliot Spitzer. I no longer have any connection whatsoever to this industry. I am dedicating myself to being an advocate for the decriminalization of prostitution so we can drive the sex traffickers and those who exploit women out of business. But this is Irma's story, and it is hers to tell."

For more of In Touch's exclusive cover story about Beckham's affair, pick up the latest copy of In Touch, on newsstands now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home