Tuesday, January 19, 2016

OMG and oy yeh what's next?

Sophie Trudeau-Gregoire performing at Moscow's Bolshoi Theatre?




"Gonggggg .....!"







Will Mr. Sunny Ways Middle Class Liberal suddenly and inexplicably break out in an ethnic song and soft shoe dance routine at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland?

I feel a song coming on

And I'm warning you, it's a victorious
Happy and glorious new strain

I feel a song coming on
It's a melody full of the laughter
Of children out after the rain

You'll hear a tuneful story
Ringing through you
Love and glory, Hallelujah

And now that my troubles are gone
Let those heavenly drums go on drumming
'Cause I feel a song coming on


Advertisement
Advertisement
Stay tuned .....
Trudeau-Gregoire at Davos?
Sincerely,
Clare L. Pieuk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home